Friday, November 10, 2006

Partial Website Update, Check It Out, Late Post Tonight

Hey blogger friends and readers, the weekend has arrived again. I have been called into work early, so I wont be posting until late tonight, near midnight. I was able to update 5 pages of the Gay Guru Website so far, so please go check them out. I updated the Home page, the Ask The Guru page, the Food and Drink page, the Grooming and Fashion page, and the Leaning Left political page. The other pages and the new music will be updated this weekend by Sunday night. Any suggestions as to who I should feature on each page as the musical guest? Drop me a line and let me know. Will add more to the post this evening blogger friends......hope you have a great start to the weekend.........GG






0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008