Sunday, November 05, 2006

Four Of My Favorite You Tube Vids Leading Up To Tuesdays Election, More To Come Later.....

Happy Sunday Morning Blogger Friends and Readers. Sorry if this page is taking a while to load, but I just wanted to share with you all, some of my favorite You Tube vids as we approach the election this coming Tuesday. You Tube makes the page load slower, but I think you will enjoy some of these, and for those of you just here for the eye candy, the last one is shirtless, LOL. I will be back later on tonight for my Sunday feature, "On My Last Gay Nerve", and some captured cuties. Hope you have enjoyed your weekends........talk laterz.............GG


This ad I enjoyed just for it's simplicity. Of course there are religious "experts" that disagree, saying God called Homosexuality an Abomination, yet, I hope you have all read that in context and the other bible verses they try to use as a wedge, read them in context and it's a different story....but this was still a good ad......



Not to beat a dead horse even deaderer, lol, but is it really that hard to understand what we are fighting for, and why it is really such a silly argument based on the history of our heterosexual friends and counterparts....I mean really.......



So maybe you cant fully enjoy this as much as myself and others living in exile here in the great state of Ohio, but the message has to ring loud and clear. Taft is leaving the Governorship due to term limits and being convicted of 4 ethics charges and Blackwell is running for Tafts old job and running away from the fact that as Secretary of State, he is responsible for all of the "polling problems" Ohio had in the 2004 election that got Bushie back in Office, Petro lost to Blackwell for the chance to run for Governor, but just loves to be in a good scandal, and Montgomery is our State Auditor, whose audits failed to find out about millions missing in Ohio workmans compensation funds due to a corrupt coin dealer who embezzled millions from the fund, and Betty is now running for Attorney General.....getting funnier yet??



Okay, does he make the most convincing arguments?? Probably not, but hey, he's cute, he is shirtless, and he is encouraging you to vote and slamming on some Republican hypocrisy, so I had to include him, LOL..........

1 comments:

Anonymous

Good stuff! I like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzoefFhHKyQ

LOL

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008