Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Blogger Friends and Readers

Not sure if I am going to have time to post tomorrow or not blogger friends. I hope all of you in the U.S. have a very Happy Thanksgiving, and for the rest of the world, this start to the holiday season brings you good tidings. I will try to get a post up tomorrow morning of things I am thankful for, but for now, know that the Gay Guru would not be possible without you dear friends and readers. I am very blessed and am looking forward to growing and expanding and seeing what the rest of my blogging year has in store for me.

SORTING THRU THE "GOBBLY" GOOK TO WISH YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING. THANX FOR BEING MY FRIEND, LOT'S OF BLOGGER LOVE FROM THE GG

8 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, my dear, and of course to all my fellow Gay Guru blog readers! And don't forget, it's never to late to go vegetarian...save a turkey and all that! :)

Tina

GayGuru: Hugs sweetie and Happy Thanksgiving to you & your's... and hey!... didja see that The Christmas Story house in the Tremont district will be opening as a museum this Saturday in Cleveland? I'd pay good money to see you posing in front of Ralphie's house with the leg lamp in back and the Red Ryder BB gun in hand :)
link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061122/ap_on_en_mo/film_christmas_story_house

Edd

Happy thanks giving to you my frien

Stephen

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. I am blessed to have you as a friend.

Ryan

happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous

Hey there sunshine! Thanks for the comment earlier this week! Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to catching up with you soon!

-J

The Gay Guru

Thanx for the kind words and the kinder friendship everyone..........GG

Single Guy

Happy thanksgiving to you too!

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008