Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rosie and Pink, Artists Who Care About Us

I am really hesitant about starting this blog off on a political note, however the Str8 Mate, Birdy and I, are not going to hide our personal feelings and beliefs either. Believe me, our goal is to have fun, educate, comment, give advice and just connect with the gay community and our friends. Politics is not something we are going to cram down anyone's throats, but we are not going to shy away from it either.

I have been a long time fan of Rosie O'Donnell, her television show and her web blog. While I dont agree with some of her hardcore absolutes of belief, I think she has it right a helluva lot more times than wrong. Pink has always been an artist to go against the grain and make fun, danceable and educational lyrics in her songs. I admire her for her risks on taking on anything. These two terrific females have come together through Ro's use of a Pink song from her latest album, in her latest movie collage Ro has created. I hope you will click on the picture below and take a look at the movie. Whether you agree or disagree just listen to the words and reflect as you watch......GG

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008