Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"HUMP"day Wednesday, Taking Time for Introspection, Expanded Eye Candy

Happy "HUMP"day Wednesday Blogger Friends. We've made it to the "hump" of the week, it should all be an easy ride from here. I'm taking some time today for a little introspection and review of the blog. Emails are up, readership is steady or up, but comments seem to be down, and I am not sure if it's because it's summer and people are just too hot, tired and busy to say hi, or I have to tweak my content a bit. I try not to let silly things like lack of comments bug me, but you know we all have our insecurities, lol. I can understand some symptoms though, I myself have been very busy lately and have cut down on my commenting quite a bit. I keep feeling that twinge of blogger guilt for not posting to my blogger friends, but it either seems I have nothing worth while to add, or I am just reading too late at night now and I am tired and sleepy and too lazy to write a quick comment. If you have any content ideas, you would all like to see me explore, drop me an email or, lol, a comment. I gave you all some background on the "gay ghetto" where I live, and as a lot of you said, it is ripe for soap opera telling proportions, and thats just in your minds, just wait till I tell you what happens around here sometimes for real, haha!! Just point me in a direction you might want to see the blog take in content, or if you think things are fine as they are, let me know that too, I do appreciate all of your imput and for the first year, this is really going to be a work in progress. I keep forgetting I have only been around for 3 and a half months, and am at a pretty good place for that amount of time.

While I contemplate things, I am going to get right into Eye Candy today, our special expanded edition, as we do every "HUMP"day. I like to take Wednesdays to remind you, that all Eye Candy featured on this site is purely in the eye of the beholder, ME, and are just random pictures of hotness I have found around the web. I do not hold any copyright to any of these pictures, and if you have proof of copyright, please email me and I will remove any copyrighted picture immediately. I will talk to you soon blogger friends......GG







2 comments:

Unknown

I got the email of the contest from BGB, thats so cool!
I have been major sick with the stomach flu....ugggh. Sorry ive been away for a while.
Also, I changed the look of my site, it was way overdue, check it out and let me know what you think!Cheers!

Gavvybear

hey guru, I managed to link you!!
So the gay games trip is off huh? Too bad, we had such a fun time when they were on in Sydney in 2002.
gavvybear

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008