Friday, November 30, 2007
Ahhhh, this was nice, a couple days off to get some stuff done, and no angry emails or peoples thinking I skipped town again, lol. So as the first weekend of December is upon us, I figured I might as well decorate the house and tree the last couple of nights. Come to think of it, I have been so busy, these are the first ball's I have played with in a while, ummm, christmas balls I mean, ummm, ornaments! Are you all getting decorated for the holiday? Or am I the last one as usual, and thats how you spent your time instead of football after Thanksgiving? I moved into a new apartment since I last posted, (another story for another time,) and I decided that I would break out the artificial tree this year, since my living room carpeting is kinda hi-low and would be a witch to get the dried needles out of later. Of course I should just post a picture of the darn thing, but I havent taken any pictures yet. I will get around to that this weekend I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey thanks for posting my video on your blog!!! if you want more hot boys on youtube, check out my whole page!!! Love4Skoog
LOVE4SKOOG
Post a Comment